Here's just a quick video showing some highlight pics. If the video plays choppy, let it load first:
Here is a synopsis of the 10 steps to success for an Arising Images portrait shoot:
1) Fill out our contact form linked below
2) We will make a quick follow up phone call to discuss the photo shoot with the parent(s)
If it looks like our studio might be a good match for you, we will send out an online information packet where you can get all the info that you need.
4) You can look over the packet with everyone that will be involved
5) Call us to schedule/book your photo session and viewing session and pay the retainer fee.
6) Do the photo shoot
7) Fill out a checklist to help think about what you might want to do with the photos later
Come in to view and order the photos
9) Receive your pictures
10) Show off your pics and get referral bonuses for anyone that books us through your referral.
One of the first things that everyone wants to know is "how much do you cost?"
That's a tough question for us to answer because it depends on what you want to buy and everyone is different. The session fee is $375 of which up to $175 comes back as a credit that can be used at the time of ordering. The amount of the credit will depend on the details of the photo shoot itself including what we're doing and where we're doing it and that can be discussed before booking. People typically invest at least around $1200 but it's totally up to you and what you like/want/need and there are no minimums or maximums. We've had some spend less than that and others spend way more. Everything will be custom designed for YOU.
If you are interested, we have some promotional info that we can email you that shows more detail on our pricing and products available. If you want us to send that to you, please fill out the form at the link below:
Fill out the contact and information form for a high school senior photo session
To learn more about us, you can read our bio.
To hear what our clients have to say about us, you can read some testimonials.
To view some of our most recent senior photos, please see our BLOG.
To go back to our main high school senior website to see more photos, go to www.ArisingSeniors.com.