For those clients that are looking for beautiful outdoor photos with soft/natural light, an Arising Images Basics session is a great place to start. The Basics sessions have simple product options for those looking for prints, wallets, digitals, etc.
Since Arising Images is known for their full service options, it’s helpful to first understand what is and is not included with a Basics session. Here is a chart:
Our Basics sessions have 3 steps.
Each step has options to suit your needs, and each option has a standalone price. The combined prices from each option you choose will be your total cost for the shoot.
Step 1) Choose the number of outfits you’d like to include
Step 2) Choose the number of poses you want to choose from
Step 3) Pick the products you are interested in, and get some beautiful photos in your hands!
Step 1 – The Session
The first step is to decide if you want one outfit or two. These sessions are quick and fun outdoor sessions at our studio with the goal of capturing some simple and beautiful portraits. This needs to be chosen and paid for before your photo session.
Our goal from a basics session is to have 7-10 poses to choose from per outfit.
- $60 – 15 minute outdoor photo session with 1 outfit at our 6 acre Studio in Orion, Michigan
- $100 – 30 minute outdoor photo session with 2 outfits at our 6 acre Studio in Orion, Michigan
Step 2 – The Poses
This step happens after your photo session. You will be sent a web gallery of your un-retouched proof images, and then you get to choose how many different poses you would like to purchase images from. These are the images that you will choose from for any products you purchase. This step does not include any tangible product and can be considered as a the second half of the session fee. All the images you choose will be edited and retouched prior to printing.
- $60 – 3 poses to choose for your prints/products
- $110 – 6 poses to choose for your prints/products
- $140 – 10 poses to choose for your prints/products
- $200 – ALL poses to choose from your prints/products
Step 3 – The Products
After you make your final decision on the images you love best, you can choose any amount of products you’d like from this list, and we will get those in your hands for you to enjoy for years to come! We professionally print every product, and you can trust that as long as these products are handled correctly, they will last for generations.
- $130 – 3 gift prints (8×10 and smaller)
- $220 – 6 gift prints (8×10 and smaller)
- $330 – 10 gift prints (8×10 and smaller)
- $90 – 1 11×14 print
- $50 – 8 wallets
- $80 – 32 wallets
- $280 – 1 high-resolution printable (up to 8×10) digital file of one of your chosen pose
- $400 – 3 high-resolution printable (up to 8×10) digital files of one of your chosen poses
- $600 – 6 high-resolution printable (up to 8×10) digital files of any of your chosen poses
- $800 – 10 high-resolution printable (up to 8×10) digital files of any of your chosen poses
- $1000 – ALL high-resolution printable (up to 8×10) digital files of any of your chosen poses
- $75 – Yearbook Photo – This includes taking the photo and delivering it to the school electronically. This photo does not count against your pose choices above if it will be used just for the yearbook. If you want to order anything from this image, then it WILL count towards your pose choices.